[Lcdproc] PATCH: Enable picolcd to pass IR codes to LIRC via UDP (redone)

  • From: jack at jackpot.uk.net (Jack Cleaver)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] PATCH: Enable picolcd to pass IR codes to LIRC via UDP (redone)
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:07:03 +0100

OK, I've redone my patch to enable picolcd to send IR codes to LIRC.

- The revised patch was made against this base:
http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/nightly/lcdproc-CVS-current.tar.gz
- IR functionality can be enabled in the config, default is off.
- Sync and gap lengths are now configurable.
- Added sample stanzas to LCDd.conf.
- Updated the docbook to describe the new config options, and to reflect
my reservations about the sync and gap.
- I've inspected the existing docbook notes for picolcd, and I'm not
aware of any deficiencies in them.

Thank you for being patient with this noob, and I'm sorry for wasting
your time by making patches against the wrong base. If I've done it
right this time, then that means I've learned, and hopefully will cause
less hassle to people next time I try my hand at contributing.

--
Jack.