[Lcdproc] LCDProc on OS X 10.5

  • From: tfangio at fractech.net (Topher Fangio)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDProc on OS X 10.5
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:00:45 -0500

I don't remember which file, but it is in the official headers. I will try to
look
it up tonight when I get home. Also, I am very close to getting the ruby
library
finished that I have been working on for a while, so I will probably send a
message
with a link and a description of what it does so long as nobody has any
objections.

Topher Fangio