[Lcdproc] LCDProc hardware connections...

  • From: bogdan_radulescu99 at yahoo.com (Bogdan Radulescu)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDProc hardware connections...
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 02:05:34 -0700 (PDT)

You should look at the LCD documentation!

If you have a MatrixOrbital you are luck because it has lots of good
documentation and it's very easy to connect to serial and with for that you
should be careful with power becasue it's easy to brick it.

Different models connect in different ways so the LCD manufacturer should
provide all the info you need.