[Lcdproc] LCDProc hardware connections...

  • From: seemanta at gmail.com (seemanta at gmail.com)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDProc hardware connections...
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:53:43 +0530

Hi,
I am interested in building my own LCDproc for my PC. However, while
there was a lot of documentation on the software part of it, I was not
able to
find much about how to make the connections between the PC and the
LCD. I may not be looking at the correct place. I understand that
there are
options to use the serial port, parallel port or even the usb port.
But where do I find specific details about the connections ?

It would be great if you can point me to the correct location.

thanks in advance!
Seemanta