[Lcdproc] How can I driver EZIO-100/MTB134 in Lcdproc

  • From: lingxiaoheng at gmail.com (Ling Xiaoheng)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] How can I driver EZIO-100/MTB134 in Lcdproc
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:16:11 +0800

Hey,
I'm using EZIO-100 for my lcd display,but I read document but
can't find any useful information about EZIO-100/MTB134.Searched via
Google and Maillist,I find:
http://lists.omnipotent.net/pipermail/lcdproc/2007-May/011770.html
http://lists.omnipotent.net/pipermail/lcdproc/2007-May/011779.html
http://lists.omnipotent.net/pipermail/lcdproc/2004-January/008503.html

but in the mail,they said:
I have had a qucik glance at the code, which made me not integrate
it into LCDproc CVS in its current state.
Here's why:
* the code is written for the driver API of LCDproc v0.4.x
This version of LCDproc is un-maintained since a long tine.
Please have a look at
http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/docs/current-dev.html#driver-api
to learn about the cnew driver API.
* It completely lacks documentation. Please see
http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/docs/current-dev.html#add-your-driver
and especially
http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/docs/current-dev.html#documentation
to find out what is required.

Does LCDproc v0.5.2 support EZIO now?If not who can give me some idea?
Thanks. =)

--
Regards

linyin.8800.org