[Lcdproc] OSX + MtxOrb Driver

  • From: kdogden at gmail.com (Kevin Ogden)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] OSX + MtxOrb Driver
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 21:08:05 -0400

>>> You could also grab the code, compile the Matrix Orbital driver
>>> for debugging, and post the results of just starting LCDd with
>>> debug level set to '5'...
>>
>> If I get a chance, I'll try that tonight.
>
> That's probably a good next step.

Here's another thing I just tried....

I ran 'screen /dev/tty.serial1 19200'

Then I wrote some text on the display THEN I ran LCDd with screen
still running and it produced the log I just attached. It looks like
it really thought it was doing something but nothing made it to the
LCD obviously.

--Kevin