[Lcdproc] PicoLCD driver for LCDProc

  • From: herdler at gmx.de (Stefan Herdler)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] PicoLCD driver for LCDProc
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 01:10:25 +0200

Hi Jack,

Jack Cleaver wrote:
> Yesterday I submitted a patch to the LCDProc mailing list fixing a
> memory leak in the picolcd driver. It hasn't been picked up yet -
> perhaps I submitted it in the wrong way, or in the wrong place (I
> appreciate that 24 hours is not a long time to wait, though). Before
> submitting my next patch, I'm seeking guidance on patch submission.

The list is the right way to submit Patches for LCDproc.

The appearance of the LCDproc-maintainer (Peter Marschall) got rare in
the last few months. His last mail on the list is from about one month ago.

There is one patch from me still pending too.

So be patient and hope the best. (In fact, that's the only thing we can do.)

Regards
Stefan