[Lcdproc] Please advise: an LCD and interface that works

  • From: rmolenkamp AT matrixorbital.ca (Ray Molenkamp)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Please advise: an LCD and interface that works
  • Date: Mon Jun 23 15:08:02 2008

Any of our serial/usb character modules will work fine with
LcdProc and require nothing more then just plugging in the module :)

http://www.matrixorbital.com/index.php?cName=lcd-character-lcds

But if you haven't completely destroyed your existing 4x20 it could
also be worth to take a look at X-Board (S or U) series and use your
current display.

http://www.matrixorbital.com/index.php?cName=lcd-interface-module

--Ray