[Lcdproc] Please advise: an LCD and interface that works

  • From: richie.thornton AT gmail.com (Richard Thornton)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Please advise: an LCD and interface that works
  • Date: Mon Jun 23 12:14:02 2008

Hi All,

I am based in Australia and am looking for an easy to install LCD with
interface, it can be USB, parallel or serial, but it must have an
internal case connector, I have cut a hole 32x95mm (for the 20x4 LCD I
can't get to work) so the active screen should be close to this.

Basically, it has to be tried and tested with LCDproc and a bonus if
it is available locally, it is going to be embedded so no external
connectors are to be visible.

I would rather not do any soldering, something funky like PLED a
bonus, low power is good, the system is an always on firewall.

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards
Richard

On 6/23/08, Thomas Jarosch