[Lcdproc] Problem with picolcd driver.

  • From: steven_crowe AT blueyonder.co.uk (Steven Crowe)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Problem with picolcd driver.
  • Date: Tue Apr 15 21:34:01 2008

Hi folks...

Great work with the lcdproc tool. It looks like a credit to all those
involved....

I'm trying to get things working with the picolcd driver.. I'm getting
the following...

[root@localhost lcdproc-CVS-current-20080415]# LCDd
Could not open driver module /usr/local/lib/lcdproc/picolcd.so:
libusblcd.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Driver [picolcd] binding failed
Could not load driver picolcd
There is no output driver
Critical error while initializing, abort.
[root@localhost lcdproc-CVS-current-20080415]#

I've compiled the current CVS build so I fell I'm up-to-date.
The libusbLcd.so.0 file is happily in /usr/local/lib and I have the
picolcd.so file in the /usr/local/lib/lcdproc directory.

Am I simply trying to do something that wont work!!?

Many thanks in advance,
Steve.