[Lcdproc] lcdproc with TOSD-5711B in Elonex Artisan HTPC case

  • From: hitman AT gmail.com (Hiten Mistry)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc with TOSD-5711B in Elonex Artisan HTPC case
  • Date: Mon Mar 24 11:56:03 2008

Has anyone got a driver working for the VFD display in the Elonex Artisan
case?
It is a TOSD-5711B display which I think is supplied by Silicon 10. It
appears to be connected via USB.

If I need to supply further info please let me know.

Thanks.

  • [Lcdproc] lcdproc with TOSD-5711B in Elonex Artisan HTPC case, Hiten Mistry, 03/24/2008