[Lcdproc] Force LCD repaint?

  • From: Mark.Vallevand AT UNISYS.com (Vallevand, Mark K)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Force LCD repaint?
  • Date: Tue Mar 18 14:27:01 2008

Our driver doesn't support this. But, it's a good thought.

The problem is that our device shares the i2c bus with other devices
that aren't as well-behaved. So, we get occasional corruption. I've
worked out a scheme that should repaint sufficiently. But, I wish our
board designers had put our device on its own bus.

Thanks everyone for a fine project.

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
Strong beer is the milk of the old.
- Martin Luther

and its attachments from all computers.