[Lcdproc] Force LCD repaint?

  • From: loosen AT xs4all.nl (Bob van Loosen)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Force LCD repaint?
  • Date: Fri Mar 14 19:32:02 2008

Vallevand, Mark K wrote:

Is there a way for an lcdproc client to force a repaint of the LCD?

We have some deep hardware issues that might not get resolved. But, it's pretty simply to add code in our client to request a repaint.

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old.
- Martin Luther

If you're using the HD44780 driver, there is a RefreshDisplay option in LCDd.conf

Bob van Loosen.