[Lcdproc] Force LCD repaint?

  • From: Mark.Vallevand AT UNISYS.com (Vallevand, Mark K)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Force LCD repaint?
  • Date: Fri Mar 14 13:39:02 2008

Is there a way for an lcdproc client to force a repaint of the LCD?

We have some deep hardware issues that might not get resolved. But,
it's pretty simply to add code in our client to request a repaint.

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
Strong beer is the milk of the old.
- Martin Luther

and its attachments from all computers.