[Lcdproc] Does anyone here have any experience with Matrix Orbital graphical LCDs?

  • From: ppokorny AT penguincomputing.com (Philip Pokorny)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Does anyone here have any experience with Matrix Orbital graphical LCDs?
  • Date: Tue Mar 11 15:10:02 2008

I have quite a few of the glk12232-25 displays and wrote a driver for it that
I thought was included in LCDproc. I also have some font utilities that run
under Linux so you can create fonts and graphic bitmaps that can be drawn on
the screen directly.

Matrix orbital provides fonts that are suitable for making the display either
4x20 char display or 5 by ??.

I recall I found a bug in the line drawing routine that the guys at Matrix
Orbital were good enough to fix and release new firmware for.

I did the work in 2001/2002, so it may have some bit rot...

Phil P.

--
Philip Pokorny, RHCE
Director of Field Engineering