[Lcdproc] Input-event input driver

  • From: daniel-lcdproc AT lindenaar.eu (Daniel Lindenaar)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Input-event input driver
  • Date: Mon Feb 18 20:39:03 2008

Hi everybody,
I'm working on using a usb keypad as input for LCDproc. Since I don't
think using the curses driver for this purpose is the way to go, I'm
starting to work at a (more or less) generic input driver, which reads
key (or other) events from a /dev/input/event* device. First I'm going
to implement key to LCDProc mapping, but one could imagine mouse inputs
(axis or buttons) or just about anything that works via the HID layer...

Comments or cheers (hopefully ;) are welcomed.

regards
Daniel

  • [Lcdproc] Input-event input driver, Daniel Lindenaar, 02/18/2008