[Lcdproc] cwlinux usb 12832

  • From: list-catcher AT hellburner.com (list-catcher)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] cwlinux usb 12832
  • Date: Sun Feb 17 07:23:01 2008

> I have added (basic) support for Cw12832 to the CwLnx driver.
> (basically you can enter the model and it selects the size correctly:
> 21x4)
>
> It is currently in CVS and will be in tomorrow's tar balls.
>
> Please test and give feedback.

I was using an ebuild, but I moved to CVS. Previously characters wrapped
around the screen but looked identifiable. Now, immediately upon starting
LCDd the screen goes blank (but lit up) when lcdproc is started it prints
out gibberish, some of which is flashing. After a few moments, the
gibberish changes. Dunno what sort of info you need.