[Lcdproc] LCDd problem with imon_pad driver and kernel 2.6.24-rt1

  • From: uli.brueggemann AT gmail.com (Uli Brueggemann)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDd problem with imon_pad driver and kernel 2.6.24-rt1
  • Date: Mon Feb 4 10:07:02 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use the realtime patches to achive low latency with audio.
Therefore I've installed the kernel 2.6.24-rt1.

Now I'm also using an IMON VFD display which is connected by a USB
port. LCDd runs and also the display is working well so far.
With the new kernel though I get a problem:
After a while my USB keyboard is reacting vveerryy ssttrraannggee.

After some research for the reason I have found that I do not get this
problem if LCDd is not started.
So it seems that something is wrong here.

Can someone give me a tip how to get more close to the fault reason or
is there even a solution?

Uli