[Lcdproc] Patches for iMON LCD (for example in Antec Fusion Black)

  • From: rbu AT gentoo.org (Robert Buchholz)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Patches for iMON LCD (for example in Antec Fusion Black)
  • Date: Sat Jan 26 17:37:02 2008

On Saturday 08 September 2007, Dean Harding wrote:
> > please make it as easy as possible for the maintainer:
> > base your diffs against current CVS so that they apply cleanly,
> > add proper documentation, send them to mailing list, ...
>
> Thanks for the tips Robert & Peter. I don't know if I mentioned this
> in my email, but I'm fairly new at this :) so I'll keep that in mind.
>
> I've actually already got a few more features implemented (like some
> bitmap-based "big numbers" for the clock and so on) so I'll hold off
> on another patch until I get everything that I wanted finished.

Hi Dean,

I have some user request for inclusion of the driver in Gentoo, but I'd
like to see it included in upstream CVS first. The only concerns right
now with your patch are the missing documentation. Can you update your
patch so Peter would consider committing it?
Besides that, what is the status of it (open issues, TODOs)?

Just for all others, the most current version I found is here:
http://codeka.com/blogs/imon/lcdproc-0.5.2-imonlcd-0.3.patch

Thanks,
Robert