[Lcdproc] Help With PicoLCD

  • From: npavel AT ituner.com (Nicu Pavel)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Help With PicoLCD
  • Date: Wed Dec 12 01:39:01 2007

Hi Diego,

Make sure you have libusb and libusb development packages. If you
compile 0.5.2 you will also need libusblcd which is available here:
http://www.mini-box.com/picoLCD-20x2-OEM

I recommend that you get lcdproc from cvs repository which has an
updated picolcd driver that removes libusblcd dependency .

Nicu Pavel.