[Lcdproc] Help With PicoLCD

  • From: dlogiudice AT intertecsa.com (Diego Lo Giudice)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Help With PicoLCD
  • Date: Wed Dec 12 01:12:02 2007

Hi everyone!

I need some help to be able to use the picolcd driver.

I've compiled the server and all clients with the --enable-driver=all and
specifically the option -enable-driver=picolcd but it never get compiled nor
I receive any error message about that driver.

When it compiles, and only get the ".so" drivers (or shares libraries to
name it correctly.) for this displays :
bayrad.so,CFontz633.so,CFontz.so,curses.so,CwLnx.so,glk.so,lb216.so,lcdm001.
so,MtxOrb.so,pyramid.so and text.so

But NOTHING for the picolcd.

Does anybody have a clue about why this could be???

Any help will be really appreciated.

Regards,

Diego Lo Giudice,

Gte. de Proyectos,

Intertec Intl.

www.intertecsa.com

+507 300-0160

+507 6679-9595

+571 603-3951

+571 315 256-8732

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado en busca de
virus y otros contenidos peligrosos,