[Lcdproc] Getting version w/ LIS driver

  • From: roland AT astrofoto.org (Roland Roberts)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Getting version w/ LIS driver
  • Date: Mon Nov 26 05:23:02 2007

I'm a "minimyth" user who just picked up a case that uses the L.I.S. MCE
VFD for which the lcdproc driver is in CVS only. The instructions on sf
for doing an anonymous check-out don't work :-(

295 roland> cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous AT lcdproc.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/lcdproc
login
Logging in to
:pserver:anonymous AT lcdproc.cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/lcdproc
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Is there a way I can get a copy to try to get my shiny new minimyth box
working (short of sucking everything off the CVS web interface)?

Thanks,

roland
--
PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD