[Lcdproc] Fading in of short info messages

  • From: fuchsiv AT freenet.de (Markus S.)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Fading in of short info messages
  • Date: Sun Nov 11 21:43:01 2007

Hello,
by using of LCDproc with assigned keys you can see a fading in message at
upper right corner of the display.
I want to use this fading in for my own messages. For example to use one
button and switch on or off a function,
there should be the text message: 'on xyz' or 'off xyz'. Is there a
possibility to send this messages to LCDproc
via commandline or a small, simple client? This would be really great if this
isn't already implemented.

Best regards
Markus