[Lcdproc] Are we actually using Sourceforge's features?

  • From: bsdfan AT nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Are we actually using Sourceforge's features?
  • Date: Sun Sep 30 08:26:02 2007

Hello,

I had a look at the lcdproc project page on Sourceforge. Some of
Sourceforge's project tools are enabled (Tracker (bugs, features, patches,
support requests), mailing lists, forums, tasks) but only contain old stuff.

As we use "the mailing list" for most of these things, I suggest to turn off
these project tools.

Regards
Markus

  • [Lcdproc] Are we actually using Sourceforge's features?, Markus Dolze, 09/30/2007