[Lcdproc] Library for Client

  • From: Joris AT familiedobbelsteen.nl (Joris Dobbelsteen)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Library for Client
  • Date: Sat Aug 25 21:55:02 2007

Thanks for the reply...

That seems like a good starting point. But does it already have some
abstraction of the=20
protocol, like the command and response structure. Having at least this
would be very great.

Obviously I should be looking into it right now, so you can probably
shoot me with that...

Thanks,

- Joris