[Lcdproc] Is it possible to have two lines of title in a menu?

  • From: Mark.Vallevand AT UNISYS.com (Vallevand, Mark K)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Is it possible to have two lines of title in a menu?
  • Date: Thu Jun 28 19:13:02 2007

I have one case in a menu where the title alone isn't enough. I'd like
to have a second title line. Is this possible?

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they
went."
-Will Rogers

and its attachments from all computers.

I have one case in a menu where the title alone isn’t enough.  I’d like to have a second title line.  Is this possible?

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
-Will Rogers

  • [Lcdproc] Is it possible to have two lines of title in a menu?, Vallevand, Mark K, 06/28/2007