[Lcdproc] disabling internal LCDd menu

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] disabling internal LCDd menu
  • Date: Sun Jun 17 12:35:02 2007

Hi,

On Thursday, 14. June 2007 21:03, Harald Latzko wrote:
> I've developed another version where menus are working with lcdexec,
> but none for the LCDd internal menus are visible. Anyone wanting it:
> just send an email.

If you want you patch to be evaleated for inclusion into LCDproc
main line, please post it to the list.

BTW there is a similar patch in LCDproc's contrib/patches directory:
You may be interested to have a look at lcdprocserverOPT.diff
and README in this directory.

I did cnot commit the OPT patch because I do not consider the
CFontz633 part of it suitable as a part of the server and I was
too lazy to split the patch into its parts and apply & test
those that I was interested in.

CU
PEter

--