[Lcdproc] disabling internal LCDd menu

  • From: root AT c-works.net (Harald Latzko)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] disabling internal LCDd menu
  • Date: Thu Jun 14 18:15:03 2007

Hi!

Here we go, it's done. Attached is a patch for the file server/ menuscreens.c, which adds configurability of the internal menu of LCDd. just add the item "showMenu=false" to the LCDd.conf in the section "menu":

# show internal menu, default: false; possible values: true/false
showMenu=false

to disable the internal menu.
The code is based on 0.5.2. If it's of general need, someone could please commit the changes to the official code?

Regards,
Harald