[Lcdproc] disabling internal LCDd menu

  • From: Mark.Vallevand AT UNISYS.com (Vallevand, Mark K)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] disabling internal LCDd menu
  • Date: Thu Jun 14 13:34:02 2007

I, too, would like to find a way to disable the default screen and menu.
I want to see nothing on the screen until my client starts running. If
there is an easy patch, I'd love it. I'm looking at the code and might
try something today, but there are lots of other things on my plate.

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they
went."=20
-Will Rogers

and its attachments from all computers.