[Lcdproc] outdoor signs ?

  • From: Dave Liquorice" <allsorts AT howhill.com (Dave Liquorice)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] outdoor signs ?
  • Date: Mon Jun 11 22:45:03 2007

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:43:03 +0200, Bram wrote:

> are there led-screens with good outdoor readability that work with
> lcdproc, we're looking for sizes like 2 x 0.5 meters and bigger.

Well many UK football ground have full colour LED advertising hordings
around them at pitch level. These come in roughly 0.5 x 5m sections. I
suspect they also come with their own dedicated control computer. LCDProc is
also really character based, these advertising things are graphics panels.

Cheers
Dave.