[Lcdproc] Improvements to imon driver: special characters and smoother hbar

  • From: Dave Liquorice" <allsorts AT howhill.com (Dave Liquorice)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Improvements to imon driver: special characters and smoother hbar
  • Date: Sat Jun 2 20:25:02 2007

On Wed, 30 May 2007 09:08:26 +0300, Otto Kolsi wrote:

> If this is not a configuration issue, could these kind of mappings be
> supported in LCDproc?

I doubt it is a configuration issue, I had similar problems with my VFD and,
like you, "adjusted" the driver to correct the problem.

A configuration section for character mapping would be very handy. Something
that provided the full set of hbar and vbar characters, a set of characters
for "PLAY" "FF" "REW" "PAUSE" etc. In my case I had to have the driver make
custom characters for some, so this isn't a simple case of "for play
character use 0x45".

Cheers
Dave.