[Lcdproc] clients over the network?

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] clients over the network?
  • Date: Sat May 19 16:02:01 2007

Hi,

On Saturday, 19. May 2007 16:13, justice wrote:
> Hi, I am just wondering if I ran a client on say box a and put in box
> b's ip, would the lcd display box a's info on box b?
> sorry if this is a dumb question.

Yes, I have it running here with 3 computers showing information on a
display connected to one of them.

LCDproc is a client server solution.
The server, LCDd, controls the display and listens on a network socket
for clients to connect and issue commands.
The clients can be either local clients or remote clients.

Hope this helps
Peter

--
Peter Marschall