[Lcdproc] lcd from microengineering labs

  • From: gweissenseel AT yahoo.com (Guenter Weissenseel)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcd from microengineering labs
  • Date: Tue May 15 20:11:02 2007

I bought and lcd from microengineering labs

http://microengineeringlabs.com/downloads/slcddoc110.pdf

I got it to run, but there is still some garbage on
the screen I used the hd44780 lcdserializer. Can
anybody help me setting up the values in the driver
file there are also some custom functions on this LCD
which sound very interesting it also includes a
backlight.

Thanks for the help.

/* List of connectiontypes managed by this driver, if
you change
something here, remember also to change
hd44780-drivers.h */
static const SerialInterface serial_interfaces[] = {
/* name instr data v ^ bitrate bits
K esc B Besc Boff Bon Multi End */
{ "picanlcd", 0x11, 0x12, 0x00, 0x20,
9600, 8, 0, 0x00, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 },
{ "lcdserializer", 0xFE, 0, 0x00, 0x00,
9600, 8, 0, 0x00, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 },
{ "los-panel", 0xFE, 0, 0x00, 0x00,
9600, 4, 1, 0xFE, 1, 0xFF, 0, 0, 0, 0 },
{ "vdr-lcd", 0xFE, 0, 0x00, 0x00,
9600, 4, 0, 0x00, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 },
{ "vdr-wakeup", 0xC0, 0xC4, 0xC0, 0xD0,
9600, 4, 0, 0x00, 1, 0, 0xC9, 0xC8, 1, 0xCF },
{ "pertelian", 0xFE, 0, 0x00, 0x00,
9600, 8, 0, 0x00, 1, 0xFE, 0x02, 0x03, 0, 0 }
};

/* initialize this particular driver */
int hd_init_serial(Driver *drvthis);

Guenter Weissenseel

Get your own web address.

  • [Lcdproc] lcd from microengineering labs, Guenter Weissenseel, 05/15/2007