[Lcdproc] Does picolcd/usblcd need libhid?

  • From: woody AT nitrosecurity.com (Gatewood Green)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Does picolcd/usblcd need libhid?
  • Date: Mon May 14 18:32:01 2007

This e-mail message and any attachments contain information that is
confidential and may be privileged. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
replying to this message or by sending an email to
postmaster AT nitrosecurity.com,
and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments without reading
or disclosing them. Thank you.