[Lcdproc] Has anyone compiled LCDproc for ARM?

  • From: reenoo AT gmx.de (Rene Wagner)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Has anyone compiled LCDproc for ARM?
  • Date: Sun May 13 11:39:01 2007

Hi Ethan,

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 14:41 -0400, Ethan Dicks wrote:
> Since I've only ever used LCDproc with x86 processors, I wasn't sure
> if anyone had ever compiled it on something embedded like an ARM.

I used to cross compile LCDproc regularly a while ago. Get a cross
toolchain from e.g. [1], set CC to arm-linux-gcc and pass the right
options to the configure script and you should be all set.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

Rene

[1] http://www.handhelds.org/download/projects/toolchain/