[Lcdproc] Has anyone compiled LCDproc for ARM?

  • From: epooch AT cox.net (Eric Pooch)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Has anyone compiled LCDproc for ARM?
  • Date: Sat May 12 05:54:01 2007

if you are using the Zipit to monitor the activity of another
machine, just use the ZipIt to ssh into the machine and run LCDd
configured with the curses client. I do this all the time on my
Zaurus. It doesn't seem like there is much need to actually compile
the server on the ZipIt, especially if you are monitoring another
machine anyway.

--Eric