Fwd: Re: [Lcdproc] Re: VLSYS L.I.S 2005 Driver written

  • From: paul_c AT users.sourceforge.net (paul_c)
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: [Lcdproc] Re: VLSYS L.I.S 2005 Driver written
  • Date: Wed May 9 13:44:01 2007

Hi Daryl

On Wednesday 09 May 2007 03:54, Daryl F wrote:
> I don't quite know how to fix the patch for that. I think I just need to
> run autoconf and then make the patch so configure.in is used to build
> the correct configure script.

Running `automake-1.7 && autoconf` works for me, however... I would suggest
checking libftdi for one or more of ftdi_setdtr, ftdi_setrts, &
ftdi_setflowctl rather than main() - On my Debian install with libftdi-0.7,
these are missing (need to upgrade to libftdi-0.9) and compilation fails as a
result.

Regards, Paul.