Fwd: Re: [Lcdproc] Re: VLSYS L.I.S 2005 Driver written

  • From: javatodd32 AT yahoo.com (Todd Luliak)
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: [Lcdproc] Re: VLSYS L.I.S 2005 Driver written
  • Date: Tue May 8 22:00:02 2007

Daryl-
First of all, thanks for the work you put forth to create the driver. It
could not have been more timely nor I more happy to see it!
After patching a clean 0.5.1 source with the patch (which applied clean) and
running
./configure --enable-libusb --enable-drivers=lis I am greeted with:

[...snip]
checking libusb library path... -L/usr/lib -lusb
checking for main in -lusb... yes
checking if LDAP support has been enabled... no
configure: checking for which drivers to compile...
configure: error: Unknown driver lis
[/snip...]

Poking around now to see where I got lost.

Thanks
-Todd

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.Daryl-