[Lcdproc] cliets question

  • From: foisys AT telus.net (justice)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] cliets question
  • Date: Sun Apr 29 13:13:01 2007

Jannis Achstetter wrote:

Thanks, tcl is a scripting language is it not? That may be easer to
learn for a newbie.
And I do use 2 of your clients(*hddtmp-lcd* , *hostup?* ) but I have a
problem with them. I think they are meant for more than a 2 line
display, and thats what I have. All I get is 2 lines of info. for eg.
with host up I put in 3 ip's and it only displayed one.(title and first
ip). Could you be so kind as to help me send them as more than one
screen so I can get all the info, or maybe have it scroll down? at the
moment for hostup, I just run multiple copy's of it for different ip's

--
To Free Tux From The Gates And Windows Of The World
http://www.tuxliberationfront.dyndns.org:6556/