[Lcdproc] re-factured LCDd's rendering core

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] re-factured LCDd's rendering core
  • Date: Sun Apr 29 12:14:01 2007

Hi list,

today I re-factured LCDd's rendering engine in the file server/render.c a bit
to make it more read- and understandable.

I did not change the logic but "only" split the large render_frame() function
into one function for each widget type. So it should change anything for the
clients - it certainly did not in my tests.

If you experience problems compared to LCDproc 0.5.2, please do not hesitate
to report them on the mailing list.

Regards
Peter
--
Peter Marschall
peter AT adpm.de

  • [Lcdproc] re-factured LCDd's rendering core, Peter Marschall, 04/29/2007