[Lcdproc] HD44780 scrolling

  • From: giargianes AT hotmail.com (Gabriele Gabriele)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] HD44780 scrolling
  • Date: Fri Apr 27 14:43:01 2007

Hi there, thx in advance for your good job with lcdproc v0.5.1

I'm really noob with code.
I've got freebsd 6.2 on my mini-itx jetway 15000 double lan 1Gbit."CVSupped"
for stable source,rebulid and install new kernell (otherwise lan realtek
won't work...).
I've got lcdprocv0.5.1.tar.gz from a mirror , patched with
lcdprocserverOPT.diff (goobye message), ./configure with HD44780
driver.Tuned up LCDd.cond and lcdproc.conf(YeaH !)

Every things goes well ! 4bit soldering schemas.20x4 blu display.....NICE !

Question:

How to disable scrolling or how to eliminate hostname and vorius other than
the name of
client.My LCD is really slow and I can't read when scrolling.
# slow down initial announcement of modes (in 1/100s)
delay=3 #help me to see (eXample) stable value for disk,lan ecc ecc but the
header is still
boaring ;(

Seraching in doc page and in every blabla.h . . . not found ;)

Sorry 4 my noobnees(?)
best regards

Gurzo

Scarica Windows Live Messenger e chiama gratis in tutto il mondo!
http://www.messenger.it/connessione.html

  • [Lcdproc] HD44780 scrolling, Gabriele Gabriele, 04/27/2007