[Lcdproc] GLK driver and a "GLK12232-25-SM" matrix orbital display

  • From: peter AT kahn.nu (Peter Andersson)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] GLK driver and a "GLK12232-25-SM" matrix orbital display
  • Date: Fri Apr 27 09:21:02 2007

Thanks for the quick reply. When compiling lcdproc with
"--enable-seamless-hbars=no/--disable-seamless-hbars"
i still don't get any bargraphs except for ascii ones like "---- ".
Where there should be bargraphs i get something like this: " ||0". The
good thing is that the backlight doesn't get turend on and off all the
time

When compiling with "--enable-seamless-hbars" i get the same errors as
before, and bargraphs still get displayed like " ||0".

Thanks again for helping me out. Let me know if you have any other ideas.

/Peter