[Lcdproc] GLK driver and a "GLK12232-25-SM" matrix orbital display

  • From: peter AT kahn.nu (Peter Andersson)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] GLK driver and a "GLK12232-25-SM" matrix orbital display
  • Date: Fri Apr 27 08:42:02 2007

Hi guys!

Im trying to use a GLK12232-25-SM matrix orbital graphic lcd display
together with lcdproc. When using the standard MtxOrb driver the display
only outputs garbage (i'll get back to that later), but it works with the
glk driver. I am experiencing some problems though. These are:

1). When using running LCDd the display works fine but when i connect
lcdproc the backlight gets turned on and of randomly.
2). The display doesn't display any bargraphs at all.

I am using lcdproc 5.1. The display works flawlessly under windows with
lcd-smartie and lcdc.
Is there some way to change the lcd update frequency with the MtxOrb
driver? I have had the same problem with HD4480 displays with too high
update frequency as i am having with my current matrix orbital display and
the regular MtxOrb driver.
Does the glk driver support the keypad feature? If not do you have plans
to support it in the future?

Thanks for a great peice of software! Any replys or ideas on how to solve
my problems are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

/Peter