[Lcdproc] Question?

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Question?
  • Date: Thu Apr 26 19:02:02 2007

Hi,

On Thursday, 26. April 2007 17:49, Staudie wrote:
> I went ahead and install LCDproc this morning. When I got to the driver
> setup in the users guide it says iMon driver controls soundgraph iMon
> VFD's. What Im looking for is the soundgraph iMon LCD (not the VFD) shown
> here
> http://www.soundgraph.com/Eng_/Products/oem3.aspx?topMenu=2&subMenu=1&leftM
>enu=43 Is there a different driver that I should use?

Ooops, sorry, I overlooked the "LCD" in your original post.

The iMON LCD seems to be a graphocs display with 96x16 pixels.
If it is not software-compatible with the iMON VFD (or any other
display supported in LCDproc), then I fear, there is currently
no direct support for it in LCDproc.

Maybe the glcdlib meta driver that allows using graphical displays
to use with LCDproc supports it.
Have a look at: http://www.muresan.de/graphlcd/lcdproc/

If it doesn't, well ... LCdproc is Open Source.
You got the hardware (to write & test a driver for it ;-)

Peter

--
Peter Marschall
peter AT adpm.de