[Lcdproc] Question?

  • From: Staudie <staudie AT thegrid.net> (Staudie)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Question?
  • Date: Thu Apr 26 15:50:02 2007

Peter,

I went ahead and install LCDproc this morning. When I got to the driver setup
in the users guide it says iMon driver controls soundgraph iMon VFD's. What
Im looking for is the soundgraph iMon LCD (not the VFD) shown here
http://www.soundgraph.com/Eng_/Products/oem3.aspx?topMenu=2&subMenu=1&leftMenu=43
Is there a different driver that I should use?

Thanks,
Staudie