[Lcdproc] How can a client force the menu system to quit?

  • From: Mark.Vallevand AT UNISYS.com (Vallevand, Mark K)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] How can a client force the menu system to quit?
  • Date: Wed Feb 28 19:56:01 2007

I have a client program that has 1 screen and a hierarchy of menus.
There is one situation in the program that I must force the menu to
quit.

How can I do that?
(I want something like "menu_goto _quit_", if that makes sense.)

Also, I don't want the default menu to ever appear. I want my screen to
appear until any key is pressed, and then my menus to run. Currently,
I've set my menu as the main menu, and reserved keys which my client
sees and does a menu goto my top menu. That works, mostly. But,
sometimes, the default menu appears with my top menu as an item in it.

Maybe the same solution can be used for both problems.

Thanks.

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they
went."=20
-Will Rogers

and its attachments from all computers.