[Lcdproc] Insuficient configure checks

  • From: mvaner AT suse.cz (Michal 'vorner' Vaner)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Insuficient configure checks
  • Date: Tue Feb 27 10:58:01 2007

Hello,

I think the checks in configure are insufficient, because the configure
run without problem and the build failed on missing libraries. These are
the libraries I had to add in order to make it work:

• Xt
• Xext
• Xinerama

These were needed by the xosd driver. The version in question is 0.5.1.

I know this one is only minor glitch, for most of the people have them
installed anyway, but this was on automatic build system that gave it
only the needed libraries.

With regards

--
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
-- Samuel Goldwyn

Michal 'vorner' Vaner