[Lcdproc] How do I get rid of the menu name and heartbeat at the top of each displayed menu?

  • From: Mark.Vallevand AT UNISYS.com (Vallevand, Mark K)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] How do I get rid of the menu name and heartbeat at the top of each displayed menu?
  • Date: Thu Feb 22 19:12:02 2007

There are times when I don't want the name of the menu on the top line
of the screen. How can I get rid of it?

There are also cases when scrolling up and down in the menus that the
menu name at the top will disappear by itself. I think this is when I
press 'down' and cycle through the menu items. Sometimes when
scrolling, the menu name will reappear. How can I control this?

I have turned heartbeat off in my main screen, but I cannot see how to
turn it off in the menus. =20

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they
went."=20
-Will Rogers

and its attachments from all computers.