[Lcdproc] CF634 Problems

  • From: wilhelm.eger AT gmail.com (Wilhelm Eger)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CF634 Problems
  • Date: Thu Feb 22 18:38:02 2007

I've got my USB CF634 over a month now and it doesn't run properly.
There are some issues:

+ 632_634_linux show only line3 and line4
+ I can't set backlight status via telnet localhost
13666/hello/backlight on/off
+ mythtv seems to can handle backlight status once (either its on
forever or its off forever)
+ New firmware doesn't show te heartbeat symbol but a c with an upside ^
in top
+ Old firmware displays wrong german umlauts and }}}} as progrss bars
but right heartbeat symbol

Im using a recent Gentoo with 2.6.20 usbserial and ftdi_sio as modules
compiled and lcdproc 0.5.1 version.

Whats wong with my LCD/Setup?

Greetings,

Wilhelm