[Lcdproc] How do I change the text for a menu item?

  • From: Mark.Vallevand AT UNISYS.com (Vallevand, Mark K)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] How do I change the text for a menu item?
  • Date: Thu Feb 22 17:57:01 2007

OK.
I misread the docs. Grrr. Obvious now. Just like widget_add and =
widget_set. I was wondering why there wasn't menu_set_item. Well, duh, =
there is one.

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they =
went."=20
-Will Rogers

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY =
MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you =
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail =
and its attachments from all computers.